Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Learning to Love Your Body

We've grown up in a society that forces us to compare ourselves to others. I've personally spent a large part of my life wanting to look like someone else. In these past two years, I have worked hard and watched my body change before my own eyes. All of my effort has brought me closer to being at peace with my body. Not only have I lost body fat and built muscle, I have become faster, stronger and more powerful in every way. I love my body and I am excited to continue to better myself for the rest of my life.

We spend so much time criticizing ourselves. Yes, it is important to want to continue to improve, but you must also admire your progress. Step back and look at how far you've come, and applaud yourself for your efforts.

Stop wishing and make it happen! The only way to change your body is to change your habits--you must be willing to eat well and move as much as possible. What if we could take all of those negative thoughts about ourselves and change them into positive thoughts? Join me on the quest to loving your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment